Channel x94 is kicking off football season the right way!
Now through October, enter your name in for the monthly football package giveaway, plus you could win prizes from our sponsors! Go to each of our sponsors locations to enter your name in to win! The grand prize is a pair of Denver Broncos tickets!
Enter to win at the following locations: Subway (downtown location) and USU Vernal Campus.
Stay tuned for more locations from your big winning station, Channel X94!
Only one entry per person per day, only one entry per box per visit, only one winner per family per month.
To be fair to all our listeners, we have a list of policies for prize winners. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Channel X94 (KXRQ) General Contest Rules
These rules apply to all contests conducted by KXRQ Channel X94 unless otherwise specified in the specific contest rules for particular contests governed by their own separate contest rules.
Entry Restrictions: Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Channel X94 or X106.9 or their family members are NOT eligible to enter and/or win the contest.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Contestants may only win one prize per person per household every thirty (30) days from Channel X94 and any Uinta Broadcasting Radio Station unless specified otherwise.
Depending on the contest, Channel X94 will designate the required method of entry. The following apply to the applicable entry method designated:
- For call-in contestants, entrants will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line (the phone number will be given on the air) at a particular time or times. At the time that calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced ( e.g. first six callers, ninth caller, first caller with the correct answer, etc.) Only those calls to the specific phone number provided, at the time calls are solicited shall be eligible to win. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited. The contest will be judged by Channel X94 personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (a) the order in which calls were received and (b) whether any answer to be given is correct. By calling the Channel X94 call-in or request line, each contestant gives permission and consents to Channel X94 recording and/or broadcasting contestant’s name, voice, participation, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage. If a name is announced on-air as a potential winner who is required to call-in to win, only the actual person who entered can win and must the person who calls in. Persons having the same name will be disqualified if not the actual entrant.
- For entry box contests, all entries which are mutilated, tampered with, illegible or from ineligible entrants will be void. Unless otherwise specified, only official entry blanks are eligible (no mechanical reproductions will be accepted).
- For internet based entries, use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and will be void. In case of an identity dispute, the registered user of the email account on the date of entry will be the recognized user. Contest entry for members may be by one of the following means: (I) Members are automatically entered in contests from time to time; (ii) members may be required to complete a specific on-line entry blank for particular contests; or (iii) Other means of entry as described on-line or on-air.
- Channel X94 is not responsible for any entries, internet connections and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. Channel X94 is not responsible for any printing errors. All entries become the property of Channel X94 and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined by Channel X94to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in the contest. Incomplete entries may be disqualified in Channel X94’s sole discretion. Prize(s): All prizes are awarded on-air must be picked up at the Channel X94 studios at 29 S. Vernal Ave., Vernal, UT 84078 during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. Monday through Friday. Prizes will not be mailed unless specified in individual contest rules. Prizes will be released to winners only, unless prearranged with authorized staff. Channel X94 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed. Prizes not claimed within 7 days of being awarded shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Channel X94. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Channel X94 management. For random drawing, the odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. All ti breaking procedures will be announced on-air and/or communicated in writing to tied contest participants. Channel X94 management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the rules, as well as any other rules established by Channel X94.
- By participating in a Channel X94 contest, entrants hereby agree that Channel X94 has no responibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession and/or use of a prize or entrant’s participation in any such contest. By participating in a Channel X94 contest, entrants hereby consents to the Channel X94 and contest sponsors’ usage of any one or more of the following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contest’s name; voice; likeness; biographical information; his/her participation in the contest; and the substance of the contest’s phone call.